Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Austrian Woman On Facebook


Way back in July, on the 4th come to think of it, I started an official Facebook page for The Austrian Woman; as a link to the more extensive sewing blog here.
I know, it's just another page for a page, but I figure this is a good way to help people who are on FB find me here, who perhaps do not normally frequent Blogger.
On the Facebook page, I share links to my latest blog entries, relevant images and posts I find browsing off and on Facebook. Think of it as the condensed version of the Austrian Woman blog.

Feel free to go 'Like' it here:
The Austrian Woman Facebook page
Enjoy! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.