Thursday, September 6, 2012

Breeches Continued


Here they are so far. Tonight I'm putting the waistband on, but I think that's all I will accomplish until tomorrow. Work took the wind out of my sails today and all I want to do is curl up with my sweetie and a slice of pizza.

These are just the mockup, but the actual breeches I am going to make will be from a plum burgundy velveteen. A frock coat of the same material will follow...I only hope the pattern for that doesn't have too many speed bumps.
Plus, the patterns for my own gown(s) are from the same company (once I get to those).
I already plan on adjusting things, and I can drape my own without a pattern if needed, so if the instructions or pattern itself are off again I can catch it in the mockup...but hopefully without too much futzing.
Futzing makes me impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.