Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stardate...what just happened?!

As promised, some photos from the past weekend's sci-fi convention, Baycon 2012.
Plus, a link to more of the trouble we got up to.



With the Doctor?!

Thanks to Jean Martin for the photos.
More photos are still surfacing of my two Romulan accomplices, and I'll post those as I get them.
Until then, here's what happened Sunday night and the photos we took. We didn't end up having our Archer show up, but we did have a blast!

With my friend Christine, as Cheryl and Pam

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36797088@N00/sets/72157629943756786/

And in case your not familiar with the hilarious Archer series:
archer.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.