Sunday, June 3, 2012

Almost There...

After nearly a year's worth of catch up and layers of commission work, after this one last burlesque project I can finally leap with both feet back into the 18th century projects.
To those of you here that have stuck with me through the non-rococo/sewing related drivel; I thank you.

I will post about this current project here as well, since I still think most of you will find it intriguing. It's not your typical burlesque costume; it's rooted in ancient Scandinavian lore...yet still quite sparkly ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.