This is one of the last of any commission projects I will be doing for a very long time, as I need to focus what little sewing time I get on sorely needed projects for myself and my gent. Some of which have been sitting on the back burner, or unfinished, for over 4 years :-(
This last dirndl flew the nest to its new, and very happy, owner. I made sure to take a few photos of it before packing it up, since I had been bad about documenting the others I had made before sending them off.
This one is a royal purple cotton with a lavender dotted batiste for the apron and trimming:
Auf weidersehen, mein schatz...
So, you can look forward to my next posts here actually involving 18th century fashion and play-by-play project posts! Up next; that darn velveteen frock coat and breeches for the gent. Then, my gown!