Friday, August 26, 2011

Dirndl Drafting

Once again, I'm working on a project or two that has a style rooted in the 17th and 18th centuries, but takes a path from my general theme here.
With Oktoberfest fast approaching, I'm making traditional (or close to it) dirndl dresses for a few lovely folks. Here is one all drafted and ready to be cut. I'll post progress on this and following dirndls as they take shape.

Here's a snippet of history on the dirndl dress:
http://dirndl-dress.com/dirndlhistory.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.