Tuesday, August 30, 2011

When the hours drag...

Some of you that follow me on Facebook may have already seen my posts about this, but I thought I'd mention is here as well.

Uaually, I'm not one for the 'Dollz' or avatar makers.
This one however, caught my eye over at Fuchsia's 18th Century Dress blog.

After a few really slow days at the shoe boutique, this fun little dress up doll made the time waiting for customers fly by.
While still very cartoony, these gals have some pretty accurate designs in their wardrobe. I especially like the zone front bodice ;-)
Here are a couple (of many) that I made...

...my only complaint really, is you can't change their pose.





http://www.dolldivine.com/marie-antoinette.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.