Thursday, November 13, 2014

The 'Deluxe' Elsa Costume

Here's one photo so far, of my nicer of the two Elsa costumes made this past year.
It's hard to see much detail here, but hopefully there will be more so stay tuned!

Photo by Mary Anne Butler, at Dragon Con 2014.

The wig was still sort of behaving in this photo, but I need to make a new one from a new wig base. I purchased this one and while it's ok, there are some things that could have been done differently for better effect.
Also, the bits of red you see on the bodice are the icy blue sequins reflecting the red carpet ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.