Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Grand Ball And Red Rooms

This past week has been a whirlwind of preparation for this year's Edwardian Ball in San Francisco.
I had the pleasure of modeling once again for one of my all-time favorite couturiers; Dark Garden Unique Corsetry. Under the direction of Dark Garden's Caitlin Amaton and Euphrates Dahout, we performed a unique fashion show on both Friday and Saturday night, inspired by a classic Edward Gorey tale; The Curious Sofa. 
I also had the honor of meeting, and doing an impromptu photo shoot, with the Amazingly talented photographer, Joel Aron. When it comes to the use of light, this man is a modern-day George Hurrell. Hopefully I will have a few shots from that shoot, plus a few more to post here soon.

Meanwhile, here are a couple from Friday night:


 Toward the end of Friday evening, resting my feet in a most regal 'chair'.
This is my own Dark Garden custom couture corset, made just for me. I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.