Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Buttons And Braid

A couple of months back, I had mentioned that my friend Anders had acquired boxes upon boxes of wondrous things. Mainly buttons.
There were also loads of genuine silver and gold braid, of varying width and design, many in their original wrappings from 19th to early 20th century Germany and England.
He has started an Etsy shop, Greyfell Productions, with just a few of these items so far. But you can get an idea of the types of buttons and military braid we have available from this huge lot.
A lot of these items would be fantastic trimmings for a ladies military inspired Georgian or Victorian riding habit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.