Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Example Of My Current Project: A Hopeful Outcome

This is what I'm attempting for my Robe a l'Anglaise, for both the gown and stomacher style. I'm either going for a Super late 1770s or early 1780s, such as these examples show.



And I love this gown in the below portrait. Again with the similar front but with the pinked & scalloped collar.
I have two colors of silk taffeta in my stash that may be going into something similar to this.
One is a sea-foam color, the other a rich gold.

Louise Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.