Thursday, January 24, 2013

Absence..

Due to my laptop's recent and unexpected death, I must apologize for not posting or commenting here as often as I'd like or should.
The motherboard fried thanks to a faulty USB port, but lucky for me, my data is safe on the hard drive.
I'll admit I had a little internalized freak out over the possibility of losing all my coveted and hoarded historic costume images, let alone all the music, photos, etc. Or my BOOKMARKS, gah!! I don't even want to think about that.

Until I can afford an external hard drive to dump it all onto, it sits on a server at Anders' workplace, safe and sound...I hope :-\
There is no way I can afford a new computer right now, and besides my work computer, I'm using a tiny little HP Mini at home to at least have some access to email etc. (borrowed from Anders).
The first time I used it, I cracked up a little as I opened it up on my lap and tried to type something. It's so adorable, like it was accidentally hit with a shrink ray.

I will have more sewing updates after this week. I am attending a WWII 'social' this weekend, so that leaves no time to start up with the sewing again until the following week. Plus, I just recently finished cleaning up and organizing the sewing area. I can find things again!

So, enough with my tech problems and such. I leave you all with something pretty XOXO....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.