Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Plans...

My American Duchess Kensingtons in red, and some cotton print fabric. It may not be a totally accurate 18th century design, but I have 5 yards. That's barely enough for a full Robe a l'Anglaise a la polonaise. Perhaps a pet en l'air if I want to go a little earlier in the century? If I do a red silk petticoat, I'll need it to match the shoes pretty closely. Hmmm... zone front or closed front on the bodice? So many options. This will also be my first time using a JP Ryan pattern, so if anyone out there has any tips, likes or dislikes about using the two particular patterns I mentioned above, please do share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.