Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Promise!

I realize this blog has been neglected lately.
This is mostly due in part to being unemployed, then employed, and having either too much time + not enough money, then having money for materials but none of the time.

So it's been a conundrum of sorts.
However, I have been getting used to the new work schedule that will hopefully remain as it is, or at least close.
I work no later than 6pm weekdays, so this is much more accommodating to my sewing and social life ;-) unlike the late night grind forced onto employees of the corporate retail giants.

Keep your eyes peeled here, as I'll be starting that lovely burgundy frock coat for my love in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.