Sunday, September 29, 2024

Hello Again!

So uh, yeah. It’s been a while!
If any of you are still here (besides the spammers and bots) and/or have been following my other socials, I’ve continued as best I can with the costuming, cosplay and other dressed up adventures in life.
Life certainly threw me a full-force shoulder check over the last 7+ years, but that’s a story for another time.

With the impending possibility that TikTok could vanish, IG is still frustrating and damn, do I miss this style of ‘blogging’, I may just start posting here again. Granted, I have some major cleanup to do in the spammed comment sections :|

I have a photo dump from at least the last 5 years on the way that may or may not include context, depending on how I feel 😆 Stay tuned.

Portland Vampire Ball - May 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.