Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Time Flies



My gods, it's basically been a year since I last posted over here.
Perhaps some of you have been following me over at my Warm Ray Gun blog, but I feel this page has been neglected.
So here's a quick update regarding a current project!
In my usual last-minute and late night inspirations, I've decided to make a royal blue velveteen riding habit in the style of the 1840s.
It's going rather well, actually, and it may be done in time to wear to Dickens Fair this Saturday.

I'll elaborate more on a future post when it's done and presentable. While it's nothing fancy yet, here are a few progress shots via my Instagram page.

The fabric; a rich royal blue cotton velveteen from Renaissance Fabrics.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.