Thursday, September 17, 2015

Goings On

Curious as to what I've been up to that has kept me from this blog?
Check out the below links to find out.

The Valkyrie - Traditional And Inspired Design; A Hopeful Shieldmaiden Builds Her Wardrobe And Her Armor, One Piece At A Time.


Happiness Is A Warm Ray Gun - The Sci-Fi Sewing and Cosplay Adventures Of A Pin-Up Girl.

You can also click on the various tabs at the top of this page to access these blogs plus others, where I post about sci-fi costuming, cosplay,  Viking adventures and more!

Tis the season that I begin my historical sewing once again, and will be sharing here regularly in the coming weeks. Will it be for Dickens Fair, 12th Night, or something else entirely?
XOXO!

Dancing at the 2015 Gatsby Afternoon Picnic

A Viking raid with my fellow shieldmaidens, at Dragon Con 2015

2 comments:

  1. Can I PLEASE buy your costume?!?! I have been searching high and low for something as perfect your costume with no luck. I wish I could make it myself, but I have neither the time nor the skills for such a masterful piece. If you are willing to part with it, please contact me by email at mramey917@gmail.com or by phone at 617-913-4907. I would be eternally grateful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, you've contacted me about this on multiple blogs, plus email.
      My answer was and still is no, it's not for sale. I can appreciate that you like it, and thank you for the kind complements, but I am not parting with it.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.