Sunday, May 12, 2013

More Waiting...

******UPDATE****
I decided to say "eff it!" since I just found my desired dress form on sale. It's on its way to me now.*****

Things are just against me this month aren't they?
As I was about to begin fitting on my bodice, I realized that I have no dress form. At least one that isn't completely destroyed:


I might be able to tape her together then add padding where needed, just so I can cobble something together to put my stays on for fitting. I want a Uniquely You dress form, but I just can't afford it this month.
Stay with me folks, this could get interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.