Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bad wig, blue dress....

This shoot was one I did in Seattle, I think around 2006. The blue dress was one I'd made for Halloween, but had kept adding to it. The hat is now part of a burlesque costume of mine ;-) and the wig, well...it had many more uses, but it's no longer with us. It was after this shoot I quickly realized I really didn't like the look of white wigs, and while this one lends an air of 1920s-Hollywood-does-18th-century, it wasn't something I'd be using in the future.
The costume wasn't meant to be at all historically accurate, but it made for a fun photoshoot...





3 comments:

  1. your halloween costumes make my halloween costumes look downright pathetic!!! Whether it's historically accurate or not, or a bad wig or not, it looks pretty fantastic to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lauren! This has to be one of my favourite costumes ever, seriously! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.