Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The current project and a future item for the Etsy shop...

At the moment I'm working on a new neck ruff style based on a portrait of Madame de Pompadour...



and a small fancy tricorn hat for a friend who will be attending Carnivale in Venice, Italy this February.
The plumage is actually detachable, sho she can not only have the option of placing it wherever she wants, but it makes it that much easier to pack the hat for travel ;-) More photos as it's finished. Ignore the pins...



Keep your eyes on my Etsy shop for the new neck ruff and more new additions. In the meantime, brows the current collecton:

Etsy
Buy Handmade
viennalarouge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap! xoxo
**Please Note**
I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.